Minecraft: TNA Part 6 Minecraft: TNA Part 6

Ive noticed how in this episode and some episodes before have featured the spider jockey. Forshadowing!??!

RayWilliamJohnson Dies RayWilliamJohnson Dies

Nice animation

re:defined - Throning re:defined - Throning

Interesting...

I am starting to wonder are there real words that are actually defined in a dictionary? Or they words you made up to make this very funny flash animation? Anyway great animation and voice over, I really liked it. Keep up the good work.

Pinball Pinball

I like it

I like this animation because of the song choice,loop,and idea of the pinball being pushed around.Keep up the good work! 9/10 4/5

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

Thanks, I thought the song choice worked well too, but I guess as Pyromaniac 616 said, the loop is a bit short. Thanks for the review!

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

this is hilarious

i love this animation it is made perfectly i couldn't spot 1 error throughout the whole thing!

I Like Trains I Like Trains

My friends now like trains

I showed this to my friends and now whenever we see each other we start to sing i like trains!:p

The Ghost of Halloween The Ghost of Halloween

its a good animation but

it looks like it didnt turn out so good with the quality and the sound sounded a bit rough but its a good animation besides that

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

3 best

in my opinion 1.Acid 2.Shoop De Woop 3.Toxic Gas

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

i just noticed

since the chosen one and the dark lord destroy noogai's computer does that mean this is the last animator vs. animation?

Minecraft: TNA Part 4 Minecraft: TNA Part 4

keeps getting better

i love the part when she knocks on the glass and it breaks